Westcott and Hort: Authors of the 'new' (corrupted) Bibles

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

Hello! :-D Visitors: Please use this unique feature to tell us of your arrival here on PBSF Community, or to ask a question. If I'm on the site it will be answered on the spot; if not, as soon as I see it. CURRENT/NEW members: Instant communication, here.
Pauline Biblicist: Welcome!, kjeruber1...if you have Bible questions or suggestions for topics or just want to comment on something please do so or let us know! :D Mar 13, 2015 8:41:45 GMT -6
kjeruber1: Hi I'm so excited bout joining. Mar 12, 2015 5:37:59 GMT -6
Pauline Biblicist: Very welcome, freegift65. Let us know if you have any questions, and please feel free to 'like' posts, comment on them, ask questions, or what have you. :) Mar 10, 2015 22:20:27 GMT -6 *
freegift65: Hello, thank you for the invite! I came from "religion" just one yr ago. Thanks to friends i have been reading my KJV bible and have no more "doubt". Praise God! Mar 10, 2015 13:47:10 GMT -6
Pauline Biblicist: Post count is now past 20. Probably have a bit too much on the final authority issue right now but it will all balance out over time, I'm sure. Mar 10, 2015 8:43:03 GMT -6 *
Pauline Biblicist: Welcome to all guests! I am uploading content right now, and will have (at least) a dozen topics up by the next several hours, Lord willing. Mar 9, 2015 16:29:03 GMT -6
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel